LADIES BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR A MARRIED MAN YOUR SHOULD READ WHAT THIS LADY EXPERIENCED

by Marie , at 5:49:00 AM , have 0 comments



A reader, SirJP shared this nice article I decided to publish it here..read below;


I have been opportune to work in a Federal Agency in Nigeria, and believe me, I have seen so many  things, I have seen married men do all sorts of stuffs that if I had control of, I would question their character, sit them down and scold them.

But since I can’t, all I can do is use this medium to educate the young  ladies. Please  abstain from married men, abstain so your days may be long.. 

Read the following…
1. The only thing he wants is s*x. He comes and goes back home to his  wife.
2. He is never going to leave his wife for you, it happens only on rare occasion.

3. You are most likely not the only one-side dish he’s having.
LADIES BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR A MARRIED MAN YOUR SHOULD READ WHAT THIS LADY EXPERIENCED
LADIES BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR A MARRIED MAN YOUR SHOULD READ WHAT THIS LADY EXPERIENCED - written by Marie , published at 5:49:00 AM, categorized as CELEBRITY GIST , LIFESTYLE . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 info world by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->