UNBELEIVABLE!! MAN OFFERED N20million TO DONATE HIS SP3RM, WHAT HE DID IS SHOCKING

by Marie , at 2:39:00 AM , have 0 comments

The most handsome Nollywood hunk, IK Ogbonna, has made the internet buzzing with mixed views after he
exposed a controversial secret on his highest temptation so far.


Speaking in an interview with press men on Thursday, October 6, the Nollywood actor and model, Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna, popularly known as IK Ogbonna exposed his highest temptation since coming into prominence as he narrated how he tried so hard to get to the top his words:

“There are times when I was broke to zero Naira, I’d leave my friend’s place to visit my sister at the bridge clinic to ask for as little as -N-2000.
“On that d day, while awaiting my sister ‘s arrival, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably could be impotent.”


Speaking further, the father-of-one, also exposed that after several thought; he couldn’t bear gifting his own offspring his words:

“After having several thought about the offer, I told myself that I would be a very great man someday, and my kids will live out of sight because that is the highest temptation; I have ever experienced all my life.”


UNBELEIVABLE!! MAN OFFERED N20million TO DONATE HIS SP3RM, WHAT HE DID IS SHOCKING
UNBELEIVABLE!! MAN OFFERED N20million TO DONATE HIS SP3RM, WHAT HE DID IS SHOCKING - written by Marie , published at 2:39:00 AM, categorized as CELEBRITY GIST , LIFESTYLE . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 info world by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->